KKDC Design House – Part-time Administration Assistant vacancy
Start Date: September 2018 (TBC)
Position(s): Part-time Administration Assistant
Salary: £16,250 per annum + Benefits (depending on experience)
Working Hours: 25 per week (preferably over 3 days/hours to be mutually agreed)
KKDC Design House Ltd forms part of the KKDC global network, responsible for producing conceptual product design, graphic design & marketing requirements to support the KKDC sales force worldwide. Working closely alongside KKDC R&D centre based in Seoul, South Korea and London based sales team, KKDC Design House is seeking a self-motivated and flexible individual to work at our Wallingford based office in the Oxfordshire Countryside.
As leaders within the LED lighting technology sector this is a great opportunity to work within an expanding industry for a growing company at the forefront of innovation.
We are currently seeking a part-time Administration Assistant with a high level of organisation skills and attention to detail. They should be able to provide efficient and professional administrative support to the Creative Director for smooth running of operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
Key Administrative Duties:
- Communication with Korean based KKDC HQ to facilitate sample shipments if required.
- Co-ordination and assisting with operations for management of KKDC Trade shows and Events (locally and internationally).
- Managing of supplier accounts (ie: DHL, logistics, couriers, taxis, stationary).
- Managing telephone system and passing on enquiries to relevant parties.
- Processing enquiries and passing onto relevant parties.
General Office Management Duties:
- Administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Organising travel arrangements for senior managers.
- Booking conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels as required.
- Monitoring of office stationary levels and ordering office supplies in a pro-active manner, considering colleagues requirements.
- Maintaining internal office IT (co-ordinating repairs to office equipment).
- Maintaining office procedures, manual & digital filing systems where required.
- Liaising with Director, book-keeper and accountant and handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Replying to emails, telephone, Skype or face to face enquiries in professional manner.
- Some pro-active involvement with developing administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing the post.
- Diligently maintaining shared office Calendar and recording employee annual leave/sickness etc.
- Greeting and assisting visitors to the office where appropriate.
- Good knowledge of office administration procedures and commercial awareness.
- Knowledge of Xero accounting system.
- Strong organisation skill and ability to multi-task.
- Good Diary & Calendar Management.
- Good general computer skills expected including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, Power Point.
- Strong typing, database and keyboard skills.
- A good level of English spelling and grammar.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Korean language advantageous but not required.
- Strong level of discretion, judgment and confidentiality expected.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a small office with a keen ‘hands-on’ approach.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively as part of an international team.
Please send your CV to [email protected]