Our new look Manor Café currently offers a takeaway service or dining in our scenic outdoor seating area. We aim to offer relaxed and informal dining with a varied menu to cater for all tastes at reasonable prices.
Opening hours: 9am-4pm
- Hot and cold drinks, confectionary and homemade cakes: available all day
- Breakfast: 9.00am -10.30am
- Paninis, baguettes and baps: 11.00am -2.00pm
- Other hot and cold lunch options: 11.30am -1.30pm
Orders can be placed:
- via our online ordering system – https://manorcafeathowbery.touchtakeaway.net
- or with our QR code – in advance or once seated at the table – see below for details.
- at our indoor service counter (card payment only).
We of course comply with the government’s Covid-19 guidelines, and our recent refurbishment was planned with safety in mind.
- Available tables that have been cleared and thoroughly sanitised will be marked as ready for use. Please do not use tables marked not ready for service.
- If eating at an outdoor table, after you have finished your meal please leave the used crockery and cutlery on the table for the staff to collect to allow us to thoroughly sanitise the table before the next use.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times indoors except when seated to eat or drink, unless you have an exemption.
- We ask you to sanitise your hands on arrival and departure.
- It is a requirement for every customer (over the age of 18) to complete the government track and trace either using the NHS app or by completing a form. This information will be kept for 21 days and then destroyed.
- We ask you to observe social distancing rules.
- We ask you to observe maximum group number rules at all times.
If coming inside to place or collect orders, please use the entrance door from the Manor patio seating area, collect from the service counter in the Manor Café and exit through the marked one-way system.