SERVICES & FACILITIES
Howbery Park provides all the services and facilities needed for businesses wishing to relocate and rent office space in Oxfordshire. We want our tenants to enjoy work life so there is restaurant and shop located onsite as well as a Sports and Social Club hosting regular events. Howbery Park has excellent broadband connectivity, free WiFi and there is also an onsite security service, nursery and access to reprographic and postal services.
- Meeting rooms & conference facilities for hire
- A coffee lounge
- A restaurant
- Reprographics and postal
- Generous car parking
- Gym & Treatment rooms
- Children’s Day Nursery
- Complimentary Taxi Service to Wallingford
- Buses to Oxford/Wallingford/Henley/Reading (Thames Travel)
NEW LOOK MANOR CAFE
Our Manor Café currently offers dining in our spacious indoor and outdoor seating areas, and a takeaway service. We aim to offer relaxed and informal dining with a varied menu to cater for all tastes at reasonable prices.
Opening hours: 8.30am-4pm
- Hot and cold drinks, confectionary and homemade cakes: available all day
- Breakfast: 8.30am -10.30am
- Paninis, baguettes and baps: 11.00am -2.00pm
- Other hot and cold lunch options: 11.30am -1.30pm
Orders can be placed:
NEARBY SERVICES IN WALLINGFORD
The nearby historic town of Wallingford in Oxfordshire benefits from high street retailers such as Waitrose and Boots, local independent shops, banks including NatWest, Barclays and Lloyds TSB and a wide range of restaurants and hotels.